Monday, June 8, 2020

38th Webinar by Dr GKR for ICMAI members on "IND AS 103 - Business Combinations" - 8th June 2020

Folks,

38th ICMAI members Webinar by Dr GKR on "IND AS 103 - Business Combinations"

Date: 8th JUNE 2020
Day: Monday
Timings : From 12:00 Noon To 1:00 PM.

Resource Person - Dr GOPAL KRISHNA RAJU
     
Webinar Link:

[Previous 37 webinar recordings are available to view in the above webinar link for free]

The link to download the PDF of my presentation is given below

Dr GKR Presentation

IND AS 103 - MCA

Educational Material IND AS 103 - MCA

Happy Reading and Kindly share your views, queries, suggestions and comments below.

Dr GKR


2 comments:

  1. It was an excellent presentation. I really loved the way you were explaining each aspect with cross reference to the relevant text in the Standard and practical example in the EM. It has actually prompted me to search out all your similar past webinars and listen to the same.. I understand there are too many out there. Still will try to cover as much as possible. Thank you very much. This one was a real treat.
    I had two specific questions in this context. Can I send u an email ?
    CMA Sasidharan Gopalakrishnan
    Kochi
    Mob: 9495226746
    email : sasiji2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Kindly share your feedback



FT19 - VISA for DISA - Day 1 - Fast Track Webinar Series - ICAI Information Systems Audit for July 2024 AT Exam - 01st July 2024 - Monday

Folks, Herewith I have given below the link for presentation made for   I SA (3.0) -  Day 1  - Fast Track Webinar Series - 1st JULY 2024 - M...