Monday, July 27, 2020

ITSA - ICSI - Professional Program - Dr GKR - Webinar - Crash Course - Module 2 - Paper 4 - 27th July 2020 - Lesson 7 - Internet and Other Technologies

Folks,

Herewith I have given below the link for the material used in Today (27th July) morning webinar from 08:00 am to 10:00 am for Module 2 - Paper 4 - Lesson 7 : Internet and Other Technologies for ITSA - CS - Professional Program - Module 2 - Paper 4.

Kindly share your feedback before downloading.

GKR Presentation Link

Dr GKR




1 comment:

  1. Tomy Yesudas
    Trivandrum

    The entire ITSA online crash course elevated my understanding of the subject to a new level. After attending the class, the door of understanding opened in my mind. Now when I read the study material, the brain starts getting illuminated.

    Thanks a lot sir.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly share your feedback



FT19 - VISA for DISA - Day 1 - Fast Track Webinar Series - ICAI Information Systems Audit for July 2024 AT Exam - 01st July 2024 - Monday

Folks, Herewith I have given below the link for presentation made for   I SA (3.0) -  Day 1  - Fast Track Webinar Series - 1st JULY 2024 - M...